Tuesday, May 28, 2002

MALAYSIA!!!! vs. brasil

Go Malaysia!!! Yes the match was quite good...had me screaming in the stands for the Malaysians to:

Keep up their good work (first half) and
Get their butts moving (second half).

It was an interesting match and I find that my patriotism comes foremost when Malaysia is pit against anyone else in any competition! I went to the match not intending to cheer for and support anyone but our fellow countrymen and I must give them the credit that for a 117th team in the world, we put up a good fight to the No.2s.

Let's not anyone say anything about the brasilians not actually extending themselves too much although they did get rougher and attacked more in the second half.

Nonetheless, maybe this World Cup 2002 will see me watching some games.

No comments: