Thursday, May 16, 2002

Am tired and sleepy. Had very good chicken pasta last night but couldn't finish it...am having another good meal tonight but today has already started out rather cold. It's Interview Day! Nope, not applying for a new job but another project. It's like I not only had to go through an interview to get into this company but also to start work on other projects within this company. Definitely unnecessary stress and nervousness. Wish me luck!

Damn those TV3 announcements with the stupid "15 days left to World Cup". Like I care...am not even interested in the 'cute men' in 'tight shorts'. It's my Spa Day like I always say!

For the Episode 2 review, haven't seen it yet. Cinemas don't seem interested in selling tickets so I might as well just pick up a copy from Petaling Street eh? :)

No comments: