Friday, May 03, 2002

What to say what to say. Isn't it great that there are so many plays and performances to watch in Malaysia! There was Chang and Eng, there will be Fame, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (unnecessarily long cumbersome title that) and today I just saw the ad for the Royal Shakespeare Company's interpretation of 'The Merchant of Venice'. If you know Mandarin, look to try out the life story of Buddha, 'Siddharta' soon.

Dare I hope for ballets soon?

You know what....life is great isn't it? I don't mean to piss anybody off or 'make' their day but really.....no, the grass isn't greener and the skies aren't bluer but there is a certain quality to the day. Who cares if my thighs are heavier, my hips are bigger or that my nose is now stuck??!! There is at least one person out there who thinks my skin glows and that I look pretty when I smile ...they have a thing for my dimples me thinks. Anyway, yeah, the day seems Nice to me!

(When it comes down to it, the 'one person out there' can be just me!)

No comments: