This war thing is really upsetting me. I am not trying to be flippant here but sitting here listening to the BBC debate between the Liberal and Conservative parties.....some very basic, perhaps naive questions come to mind:
1) Who made America the big brother?
2) Who supported Iraq when it was in their favour?
3) Where is the evidence linking Iraq to Al-Qaeda?
4) If Iraq is suffering so much, and have been suffering so much, under Saddam Hussein, what took America (the self-elected leader of the world) so long to take action against this inhuman murderer?
5) Why are we not boycotting American establishments and American products?
6) Why does the common man sit back and continue to live in oblivion of the perils and tragedies of war?
7) Why does no one realise that two wrongs do not make one right and the easiest, most fuss-free way would be to just get rid of one person instead of murdering (too) hundreds of thousands of soldiers (on both sides) as well as innocent, harmless, constantly persecuted, and unthought-of except when they're in use, citizens of Iraq???
Please let clarify if anyone can!