Sunday, March 02, 2003

Dear All,

Of course, it's been two weeks since I've started my job. Everything seems ok so far. Although there is an update now....I have been confrimed that I will be going to Livinston, Scotland instead of Bangalore......well, we'll see.

Anyhow, Thursday night, I took the train down to Singapore and watched Sir Cliff Richard's concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Met up with my sister too who's just started her 6 year pay-back bond. So it was a cool weekend there and I just took the train back today.....Quite romantic the train....good to share with people you love.

Hey, am quite ashamed at myself for spending quite a lot of money in Singapore.....bought clothes....there was a sale there! Not my fault but most of those who know me, would know how I feel about *this*.

No comments: