Sunday, March 16, 2003

I hate computers.

Can you imagine, it took me one and a half hours to check my email, check out Paris, and try to get blogger on. Hence, I hate computers.

OK, on to happier thoughts.

I've almost finished packing today for Scotland. My suitcase is extremely heavy and I'm trying to pass off a duffel bag as a backpack.

I've packed my beautiful MNG knee-high boots. I hope that they will make me look smart.

I spent this weekend doing exciting things, like shopping. I was given a great gift that I shall never forget forever and ever and ever and ever - MY DIGITAL CAMERA! It's a Fujifilm FinePix A303 - I'm really looking forward to using it, especially since we seem to have made a good choice. But then, I am cautioned against being too happy at the start, but, what the hey!

Also bought a nice puffy lilac jacket (although some don't like the colour). Got a nice hat, nice scarves, nice gloves - life is sweet.

But sometimes the beginning is also the end.

Anybody who's got European (especially France, Ireland, England) travel tips please feel free to educate me...

... I don't know what else to say. It's especially hard when someone else is typing. I shall return.

No comments: