Saturday, September 13, 2008

Malaysia's State - DO NOT PANIC

I know not many people read my blog but I would like to try to say this:

DO NOT CONGREGATE! DO NOT REPEAT BLOODY MURDER! SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO LOSE A FEW TO GAIN THE BIG PICTURE.

I know it may sound unfair of me to say that Raja Petra, Theresa Kok and Tan Hoon Cheng from Sin Chew Jit Poh and goodness knows who else may be targeted or sacrificed. But we cannot fall into their trap.

They are trying to get emergency situations that will be bad for us, for them, for the whole country in a desperate act of survival.

Just bear with the emotions a few more days, it is not worth it killing others when the real dalang (puppet master) is out of our reach.

Read the many blogs around, it's farcical and stinks of manipulation. But I repeat:

DO NOT COMMIT ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE!

Think of the basic objectives and what consequent action plans could be and you will realise that you CANNOT go out and become the 'fray'! Think of their goal and do not give it to them!

No comments: