Thursday, February 14, 2008

How to keep it Staying UP

Lots of women have this problem...... I think - well, in any case, I have it. It's my blog, so I shall now write a little advice to all those who need it out there!

It's not an easy thing to get them staying up all the time
My experience is with pretty long ones but they don't do what they are supposed to do- a function of them being quite heavy I guess.
They kinda jut out straight instead of being rather curved.

I've used tools before to make them stay up they way they should but to no avail.

I had almost given up hope, thinking it was my lot to have my ones always 'wilting' after some time.

Sad! Anyway, I've got a cure-all written in the blog below - so enjoy! Especially all of you who DO need help - you know who you are! ;)

No comments: