Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God Loves Me Big Or Small....

I have professed to starting and re-starting and yet again, try different diets. Alot of the time I say I never diet, I just eat whatever I want to eat....but since hitting the big 3-0, I've found this is virtually an impossible method to still look the way I want to look and to fit into the clothes I like. Granted, I've never been able to get 'skinny-with-it' but at least I could look goodish.....I'm not saying that all skinny people look good and all bigger people look bad....I just wanna look the way I think I look my best...

So I found this one - an idiot proof way of losing weight! The Fat Loss for Idiots programme which expounds a calorie shifting method. Basically, it's that you eat different kinds of food (that you actually LIKE) every day for 11 days and it tricks your body into burning more calories (including fat deposits) and absorbing less fat. There's a little more to it of course, but check it out yourself! I read up a little on it and actually did the currency conversion to buy the programme online! RM128 to lose 9lbs in 11 days! The purchase gives you a food/calorie calculator which then plans for you a menu for 11 days.

I called up JH, on a manja note, to ask/tell him I wanted to buy this thing and being the person that he is, he very delicately told me to NOT DO IT! (He said, why don't you show me the site when we're together in front of an online computer honey???)

So anyway, I have continued to research it and I think it sounds rather good! The theory behind it, as much as I have read, sounds plausible and it isn't too expensive for something that can work for both of us and maybe even more! I'm so excited!!!!

Here is a review of it by an, apparently, neutral bystander reviewer. I usually am quite sceptical about reviews because yeah, they kinda usually are employees of the company touting the product! Hhahahahahah - like you usually see 'It's amazing - It's changed my life' comments......but I'm already prejudiced for the programme....

If you google 'calorie shifting' you will find a lot more to read on it. Thus far, I haven't found anyone saying anything bad about it....one site cited a 97% success rate for people losing weight - not sure if it's just water or it comes back on....etc.....

Another one, by the way, is the Cabbage Soup Diet which is guaranteed works - by close friends!

No comments: