Ok, I just received this in an email chain - a surefire way to rid yourselves of gallstones (which apparently we all have naturally) naturally.
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float," a doctor notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."
Call me crazy but I somehow, cannot fathom ever summoning up the urge to drink half a cup of olive oil. The gallstones may come up via projectile vomiting!