Friday, February 14, 2003

Well, today's Valentine's Day!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to all who read this. I didn't get any flowers today but am trying to console myself that flowers are ridiculously, appallingly, horrendously, astronomically, unnecessarily expensive this day of the year.......but then which girl doesn't like to receive them eh?

Congratulations to Elene who received not one but TWO bouquets! Good going girl, gotta take lessons from you!

Ok, today's not only Valentine's Day. I have been busily packing up my cubicle stuff since the beginning of the week cos today's my last day at EDS. Yes, hard to believe two years have flown by just like that....in the blink of an eye....and especially now when I am enjoying my job so much, I wonder if anybody really understands how sad it is to leave.

I tell myself that yes, we will keep in touch, but how many people actually do that? We all have the best intentions at the beginning but as time passes, people forget, get caught up in their own lives; get too busy sending girls bouquets of flowers! Hahhahahaaa....

But then, life goes on. Tomorrow will be another day. I will go home tonight, cuddle in the bosom of my family and get energised to face the NEW CAREER on Monday! It's an exciting job, no doubt about it, it's just that right at this moment, it's kinda hard to feel sad and excited at the same time. Me, the jetsetter. I shall look forward to writing about my adventures and exploits.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends, old and new. I shall miss the EDS family but I look forward to being accepted into the HSBC one soon......

errolyn@errolyn.com

No comments: