Wednesday, July 10, 2002

HOT DOG! My partner and I didn't win our dance competition on Sunday! How disappointing. Although I must admit that part of it was my fault since I was off-timing.

The ironic thing that happened was that competition usually throws the more difficult music (e.g. faster) at the competitors, so we were practising like nobody's business to relatively quick music. Who's to know they went and played SLOWER music!!!! Arrahahshghhhh!!!

Anyway, I don't think we would have won since all the other competitors were so obviously experienced and thoroughly exploited the fact that they performed the 'flash and pomp' routine beautifully and oh so professionally for people competing in the 'Beginner' and 'Novice' categories.

Ah well, run away, nurse wounds and live to dance another day.....in November!!! :)

errolyn@errolyn.com

No comments: