Friday, March 05, 2010

RM775 on SKincare?

Today I was told about SKII's Tea Event on 26 March at Sogo KL. Seems like all I need do is buy a voucher for which I receive a Door Gift, and if I purchase above a certain amount like RM650 at the event, I get another Free Gift worth kinda about the same price.....SO - I spend like RM150 on the Voucher to go and RM650 for the products and receive RM1400 worth of SK-II - that'll last me 6 months I guess, since all their items last approximately 3 months.

The thing I'm afraid of is that I'm gonna spend a chunk of money on items that don't work. If they work, well and good - it's the other side of the coin I'm worried about.

I know there are lots of good reviews about the brand but heck, I've survived so many years with some off the shelf products and some branded items and was just told by the Skin Analyst that my skin is good - I guess I could say it's younger than my biological age...MUAH HA HA - oklah, I said that last part myself......

But I am developing some fine lines and I guess it's about time to whip out the 'A-N-T-I-A-G-I-N-G' bottles...........WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: