Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FLIRTING? ME?

Most people think I flirt. I do not share the same opinion as most people but one day, a long time ago, a man offered his insight about it to me that I can't help but find truly reasonable. He said that I don't see my so-called flirting as that - to me, it is just natural friendliness or exuberance. However men on the receiving end of my laughs and my joking touches on the arm would see it differently.

I tend to be very happy around people I like - even if I've just met them. If we can click, it doesn't matter if they're male or female, I get quite touchy-feely. I'm a visual and kinesthetic person, what can I say? Recently, I've had several new encounters with different people, mostly female and a couple of males - but nobody bats an eyelid when I get friendly with females. I can't understand it!

Do we have to live our lives according to the genders? Why can't I just be friendly with people I like - male or female??!

So far I've had understanding partners - people who know who I am and understand my style and they know I don't go out there to flirt. It's only those who don't me who judge me and yes, most of the time I don’t give a flying farthing what they think, but if they were to influence unduly people who are important to me, then I would get very very mad.

ShiT! Why can't I just be the way I am?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a flirt just face it:)it comes so naturally to you many would be envious or even jelous

You dont know you are a flirt i guess thats makes it an endearing quality muahahaha..........