Sunday, August 14, 2005

Alrighty now, the second podcast has been recorded and will be out soon after it's edited. It's quite a bit of fun this thing although it does require some preparation. No I'm not talking about making up scripts and rehearsing our laughs but we do have to do some work you know.

So, what's been happening with life? Of course, the haze. Enough said about that. I was kinda worried about our security guards at the office cos they are stationed outside the building at various different posts. This coupled with the fact that the haze is especially bad where I work - I asked the management whether there were any plans to outfit our guards with masks. I thought I was doing a kind deed but the reply that came back was that, "Thanks but they're already wearing masks!" Now, if that doesn't make me look like an unobservant idiot, I don't know what does.

So, on to other stuff. Have made plans to go home after a long long time. Yippeee!!! It's birthday month for my family now and it'll be great to get back. Which leads me to - my birthday celebration. D took me to Le Francais Restaurant at One Bangsar. It was quite nice - the appetizer that we had (Salmon and Scallops) was not quite as good as we hoped but the mains we had (Lamb and Duck) were good. The Chocolate Terrine dessert was also not as good as expected but the Thyme Creme Brulee I liked - though D didn't enjoy that quite as much as I did.

The Duck was apparently imported from France so it is supposed to be quite gamey/tough. I told the waiter D was game for the duck! HAhahahhahahahahahahahahaa..........

By the way, shopping in Shanghai China is fantastic - I have a friend there now who's been buying stuff for me (fake) and they're great at great prices!

Til next time! Do good deeds.

1 comment:

Lin said...

where to shop in shanghai?