Friday, August 30, 2002

Well, Good times come and Good times go....BUT then, Bad times come and Bad times go too. So sometimes when the world feels horrible and sad, remember the happy occasions that touched your heart and made your day.

Received two bits of news on Tuesday that has got my mind ringing until now....

Good news: I may become famous to some people
Bad news: I have lost my standing with some people

I know it's easy to say 'Head up, Things will look better soon!' but not quite as easy to actually follow through with it. These are the times when you need your friends....friends who will be there to hold your hand and lend you an ear and a shoulder because not everyone can understand what you are saying.

I just read this very good saying: "Friends may not be able to pull you up but they will always think of ways not to let you fall!"

Friendship is an important ingredient in life. No matter where you go, no matter what you do, you will always deal with people. It is up to you to decide if you want to make them your friends....Through my good news, I may gain many friends and acquaintances, through my bad news, I seem to think and feel that I have lost one.....not lost a friend....but a change in the type of friendship we had built together.

So, what do you do? Cry a little and then rest to face another day. I could probably do it by myself but rest assured, I have done it better with my friends!

errolyn@errolyn.com

No comments: