Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kamensk-uralskiy, Sverdlovsk

I just saw this on location on my Live Traffic Feed - Kamensk-uralskiy, Sverdlovsk....so cool!

I'm reaching poeple from around the world! Let's find out something abou the place shall we? (OOOoooh, my life must seem so weird/different to this person!)

"Hey there! If you ever come back, leave me a note and tell me if life where you are with its own concerns and issues is the same as all the way over here in KL, Malaysia, ok? DEAL?"

Kamensk-uralskiy is in Sverdlock, Russia!!! I've always wanted to visit Russia! It's one of the fastest growing cities in the area and its main economy/industry is cast iron smelting/foundry works.

One of the interesting things about it is that in the New Year when it gets to freezing, they build ice towns and ice figures there - including Chinese Zodiac Animals! I'm an Dragon - can you build one of me???

COOL!

No comments: