Sunday, May 18, 2003

KYOO TV - Temptation Island

Ok, this is another reality show I am watching every Wednesday night at 9pm. It's getting better now since things are heating up and I do think the sluts of the group are Alana and Clinton. Other than that, everybody's been pretty goody two shoes so far.

Nothing much happens on Temptation Island. I wonder how they made a reality game show of it. They basically drink, party, swim, date and cheat on their partners. There is no genius to it, there is no plot to it. The only thing you need for this show is people who want to cheat on their partners on national television in front of the whole wide world.

Voyeurism - that's what it's all about. But I guess as long as there are people like me watching the show, it'll go on and on and on.

No comments: